So this is my second biggest item of news this year: I'm leaving Bedford.
I'll share the full story in a couple of weeks when I have a bit more time to put it all together but here are the key facts:
- At Easter I'll be moving to Glasgow where Debbie and I will be making our first home.
- We hope to move on from there in the summer, dependent on job issues.
- There's a cool story of God speaking to us over the course of the past few months which I'll share later.
- The elders at Brickhill have been wonderfully supportive and releasing.
- There is so much ahead of us that is unknown, including what I'm going to do for work, but we feel content with what we've got so far and believe that the rest will come at the right time.
So there you go. Prayers welcomed.